[AccessD] Count of records in PK range

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:00:15 CDT 2009

Yes, but the question is surely "Does it have an intrinsic meaning" to which
the answer should be no. That does not imply that it has no meaning
whatsoever, within a programming sense.  To the End User they have no
meaning.  To the programmer every "object" (in its broadest sense possible)
has meaning.

Am I right?

Max