[AccessD] Count of records in PK range

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:56:33 CDT 2009

Hello All,

I have been interested in the past in moving to something 'web based'...and have done a number of html and asp tutorials...but would have to say I really don't know either.

It has been recently suggested (at work) that I 'pick' something and learn it.  Seems like a broad generic request to me...but it is from a non technical person.

So...I guess if I wanted to create interactive/dynamic web applications...what criteria would I use to determine the appropriate language/technology?

Thanks,

Mark