[AccessD] Visa: Can you undelete a move?

Jurgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:25:07 CDT 2009

I"ve used RescuePRO from Sandisk.  It was included with some of their flash cards in the past but it seems they sell it now.  There were good old DOS undelete utilities that worked up to Fat32 days that might be worth a try in the days when files were deleted by erasing the first character of the file name.  Most (all?) smaller memory cards still use a FAT system and I've no idea how things have changed with NTFS.

Ciao

Jürgen Welz

Edmonton, Alberta

jwelz at hotmail.com