[AccessD] Choosing web technology

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 19:37:30 CDT 2009

I concur. The development enviorment has a lot of drop and drag controls that are useful to application developers. The 2008 version has some AJAX controls that do cool things as well.

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us