[AccessD] Visa: Can you undelete a move?

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Sun Apr 5 19:37:41 CDT 2009

I have recovered photos before and for free (From a Sony Cybershot in this case).  Google your camera make and model and see what comes up. There is a lot of help out there for this sort of thing.

IMPORTANT! Don't do anything else with the camera and definitely do not take any more photos.  Try to get the images back before you try anything new.

good luck.