[AccessD] Web Applications

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 20:12:42 CDT 2009

Great review Ken, but again, without a super webdev IDE like Visual Studio
2008,
I challenge anyone to be proficient in all of the below with development via
text editor.

Also, the cross-browser issue is huge IMHO.
IE6 renders my most favorite CSS-heavy website with no problem.
Firefox cannot render it...at all.
Told them about it 5 months ago....still no solution.
Lack of standard rendering engine just makes for web developer and end-user
misery.