[AccessD] Web Applications

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Apr 5 20:47:55 CDT 2009

...I find the FF devotees akin to any other cult group ...it has some good
points, mainly, its not IE6 ...but less a few plug-ins I find useful for web
work, IE8 is my development browser for the moment ...the practical matter
is that IE remains the defacto user standard by far and all the geek whining
in the world won't change that ...I prefer designing for 60+ % of the market
on IE and then adjusting for the 20% on FF ...and I'm rather cultish about
that myself :)

William