[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Apr 6 08:32:00 CDT 2009

...its a very useful sample AD and I appreciate your posting it ...but I'm
just not willing to risk complicating the query structure like that here :(

...sigh ...it looks like I'm going to just use a regular label to tell them
something is going on and they'll just have to wait

...not what I want but I've turned up nothing either here or googling, not
even an ocx that will track a single query ...something that seems so simple
and so basic and yet ...nothing ...time to move on.

William