[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Apr 6 08:34:17 CDT 2009

Hi William

#5. Launch - before you run the query - with Shell an external tiny app that runs asynchronously (in another thread) and displays the progress bar.
Record the time for the query to run, store that value, and use it +10% as the full time for the progress bar next time it is launched.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 06-04-2009 15:22 >>>
...you call these OPTIONS? ...would you rather swallow rat poison or Clorox eh? :)
...tks, its a decent summary of one of Access's limitations that there just is no decent work around for.

William