[AccessD] Access 2007 - Trusted Location

Bergeleen, Marvin Marvin.Bergeleen at avistacorp.com
Mon Apr 6 10:54:58 CDT 2009

How would I have Access 2007 open and run a macro right away with "Set
Warnings NO" and NOT set a Trusted Location?

We will distribute Access to many PC's, some of which have different
.MDB or .MDE files on them in various paths.  We do not want to have to
go to every one of them to manually set the Trusted Location.

I understand there are some "global" trusted locations that can be set,
but there are only 20 of them, which is not enough.

Marvin Bergeleen

Information Analyst

EDS, an HP company

Avista Corp Account

MSC: 28

1411 East Mission Ave

Spokane, WA 99220

Tel: +1 509 495-4199

Fax: +1 509 777-6031

E-mail: marvin.bergeleen at avistacorp.com
<mailto:marvin.bergeleen at avistacorp.com>

We deliver on our commitments

so you can deliver on yours.

This message and any attached files or documents may contain information
that is confidential and considered proprietary to Avista Corporation.
Any unauthorized use, transfer, or disclosure of the information
contained herein is strictly forbidden.  If you believe that this
message has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that
you have received the message in error and delete the message.