[AccessD] A2003:Outlook Recurrence Screen-Take 2

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:26:04 CDT 2009

I've not done anything like that and I really don't even know where to tell
you to begin to look, except of course, you might check Helen Feddema's
site, but I don't remember seeing anything like that on her site either, but
you never know.

Manipulating the EntryID value can be done, but I know it's difficult to
synchronize and I haven't needed to, so I haven't explored.

I checked the custom forms, but all I found under Calendar was Appointment.
However, check CDO first -- I think it's unlikely it'll be there, but
thought I'd suggest it. Are you looking for the actual object to manipulate
or a way to display the Recurrence dialog for a specific/existing
appointment?

Sometimes... it's easier to go back to the drawing board and restrategize.
(I hate it when someone says that to me, so I don't say it lightly.)

Susan H.