[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Apr 7 00:02:21 CDT 2009

I have one now :-)

ProgBar.exe displays a simple progress bar  in a small Topmost window in the centre of
your screen.  Download the  zipped file from
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg/soft/ProgBar.zip

Shell to it with a parameter of the number of seconds you want it to run for i.e.

Shell CurrentProject.Path & "\Progbar.exe 10", vbNormalFocus

will look for it in the same directory as your MDB and display it for 10 seconds.

Cheers,
Stuart