[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Apr 7 15:51:45 CDT 2009

Hi Lambert

You are correct, but that seems to be how close we can get.

> Record the time for the query to run, store that value, and use it +10% as
> the full time for the progress bar next time it is launched.

/gustav

>>> Lambert.Heenan at aiuholdings.com 07-04-2009 22:10 >>>

 "...works perfectly Stu ...it even takes the progress meter out of the status bar ...just "calculating"  "

What version of Access? With A2K2 it has no effect at all on the native progress bar: still shows up.

But the biggest problem with this little tool is that you need to know in advance how long the query will take to run before calling the progress bar. Not much use IMHO. YMMV depending on network conditions etc. etc.

Lambert