[AccessD] Queries Progress Bar

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 06:55:38 CDT 2009

  I agree as well.  Not much of a progress bar.  I'd rather put up an
animation.  To me, a bar that might reach 100% and then sit there for two or
three minutes because a server is slow is not only worthless, but would
imply that the app poorly developed.

  Not something I'd want to put in front of a user.

  Nothing worse in my book then telling'em something and it's not right.

Jim.