[AccessD] Treeview (A2K7)

Garraway, Alun Alun.Garraway at otto.de
Wed Apr 8 08:10:41 CDT 2009

Hi Jack,

YES! worked a treat :-)

Thanks & all the best
alun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] Im Auftrag von Jack and Pat
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. April 2009 14:39
An: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Betreff: Re: [AccessD] Treeview (A2K7)

Alun,

I am using A2003. I  don't have A2007.  I just adjusted a working Treeview
to change the color of a node when clicked. It changes to red.

Here's the code - hope it's helpful.

'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Procedure : myTreeview_Click
' Author    : Jack
' Created   : 3/12/2009
' Purpose   : This is an event procedure that reacts to clicking on a node
'of the Treeview. It determines which type of node it is, And if it is a
'URL, it will link to it. If it is a pwd node, it will be changed to red.
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
' Last Modified:
'
' Inputs: N/A
' Dependency: N/A
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
'
Private Sub myTreeview_Click()
Dim nodSelected As Node
Set nodSelected = Me.myTreeview.SelectedItem
'For testing
'MsgBox "Node selected " & nodSelected.Key & "  " & nodSelected.Text
  nodSelected.Expanded = True
'if the selected item is a url the follow it, else just continue
If nodSelected.Key Like "url*" Then
  nodSelected.Expanded = False
 Application.FollowHyperlink nodSelected.Text, , True, True
ElseIf nodSelected.Key Like "pwd*" Then
  nodSelected.ForeColor = vbRed '<<<<<<<< change node color
End If

Jack