[AccessD] Empty Field Label

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:27:44 CDT 2009

Rocky, sounds like a class to me, and in lieu of that, can't you create a
function using an input mask property that you could just call rather than
dealing with each individual control? You could use the label's caption as
the text, right? Don't know how to help with the combo box problem.

Susan H.