[AccessD] Setting form filter string

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:17:09 CDT 2009

After some experimentation, I discovered that my version of Access 2003/Win
XP Pro is behaving as Charlotte said - I can't set Me.Filter to the empty
string without first setting Me.FilterOn to False.  However, I can
definitely change the filter string to a new, non-empty string without
setting FilterOn to False first.  Setting Me.FilterOn to True or False does
not change the filter string.

Doug Steele