[AccessD] Empty Field Label

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 10 15:01:02 CDT 2009

Thanks Gustav.  Works perfectly in the query.

But records without a client ID selected don't show "Client ID" in the combo
box.  I changed the "0" to Null in the Union query on the theory that those
record have a null in the record. But no soap.  DO you know why that "Client
ID" might not be showing up in the combo box?

Thanks and regards,

Rocky