[AccessD] Empty Field Label

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Apr 11 06:33:09 CDT 2009

That's quite a common technique for filtering records.
You use an unbound combo.
You populate  it with a list of possible values either from a lookup table or from a "Select
Distint... Group By...." on the table you want to filter unioned with "<ALL>".

You then filter on something like
strFilter  = "LIKE " & IIF(cboFilter = "<ALL>","*",cboFilter)

It won't work on bound combos with Nulls,