[AccessD] Select Mulitple Files in a Dialog Box

Reuben Cummings accessd at gfconsultants.com
Tue Apr 14 10:59:47 CDT 2009

I use the Common Dialog Control to allow users to select a text file to
import.  Now the text file supplier is going to daily files rather than two
a week.  Therefore, I would like to allow the users to select several files
at once in order for the user to avoid going thru searching for each file
every time.

Is there a way to make the common dialog to allow multi-file selections?  Or
can anyone give me another route to select the file names?

And I've never done a multi-select anything so whatever help you can provide
to process the names would be a big help as well.

Thanks.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017