[AccessD] Access 2007: Keep bound text box - delete label...

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Apr 15 22:38:29 CDT 2009

In 2003 you select the label, hit delete and it goes away.  Just tied it in
2007 and it worked.  Am I misunderstanding what you're trying to do?

One thing I did notice- you may be right about the grade level 2007 was
designed for - it goes...real...slow...ly.  I'd say that if I was as
proficient with the 2007 IDE as I was with the 2003, it would take about 30%
longer to design a form or report in 2007 based on the application's
response time alone.

Rocky