[AccessD] Access 2007: Keep bound text box - delete label...

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Apr 15 23:21:30 CDT 2009

Can't say. But the pace is 'leisurely' to be charitable. I think I've heard
this as well from others on the list.  I fire up 2007 only when absolutely
necessary - to check out or solve a problem for a client that's using 2007.
I still develop in 2003 and send them mdbs and mdes however.

I've got one issue now that I'll have to resolve - getting rid of the 2007
navigation window and the ribbon - you can do it in an mdb developed in
2003.  But an mde doesn't seem to work.  I'm thinking that I'll have to
convert the mdb to the 2007 format before compiling.  Anyone know about
that?

Rocky