[AccessD] Code timing???

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:06:13 CDT 2009

I've had so many problems with auto calculated totals on forms with multiple
subforms that now I tend to do complex totalling in code.  Like you, I've
found that either the sequence of calculation is not what I expect.
Sometimes doing a Recalc will cause #Error# to show in some subform total
fields, but not consistently.

I generally work in Access 2003.

Doug Steele