[AccessD] Northwind.NET v.1.0 Released

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Apr 19 11:37:50 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Northwind.NET v.1.0 Sample Application's sources and executables are released today on CodePlex as planned. Here is the link:

http://northwind.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=26348
(watch line wraps)

Please try to use this sample application and post your comments, remarks, proposals and reviews on CodePlex or on dba-VB.

Thank you everybody who participated in this project and who supported it - in alphabetical order of first names:

Arthur Fuller
Doug Murphy
Gustav Brock
John Colby
Mark Breen
Mike Mattys

as well as a few interested "lurkers" whom I do not mention here as I do not have their permission to do that - if you wanted please announce yourself here, and we will mention you within every new release notes as support group "pushing" us to keep going forward with this project.

I do hope there will be more releases of this sample application coming in the future.

Thank you.

--
Shamil Salakhetdinov