[AccessD] msado15.dll

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Apr 21 12:41:52 CDT 2009

Just a guess, but did he unregister the old one first?  When Microsoft
decided to stop changing the name of that dll with each version change
they seem to have created a bear trap.  It's possible that trying to
register a newer version only works if you unregister the old version
first.  HOWEVER, do you know if he has any apps that rely on the earlier
version and hold onto it?

Charlotte Foust