[AccessD] Drew - TreeView help again, please

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Apr 23 10:43:53 CDT 2009

Hi Drew,

First of all, thank you very much for getting me started using the
TreeView control.  I can see that this will be very useful - but, I am
still struggling to get my brain around it.

I have very carefully worked through your code and made the name
adjustments I have to make to match up to my existing tables and
fields.  There are still a couple of places where I scratch my head and
say "huh?" but for the most part I am finally understanding what you
have shared with me.  Thanks.

Now, I have run into a runtime error that I don't understand and I don't
know how to handle.  When I select a volunteer from my combo
(cboVolunteers), I get this error message:
Run-time error '-2147217904(80040e10)':
No value given for one or more required parameters.

When I click the Debug button, the line of code that is highlighted is:
rs.Open strSQL, CurrentProject.Connection, adOpenKeyset, adLockReadOnly

I have no idea at this point what is wrong.  Can you help me figure it out?

Thanks,
Tina