[AccessD] Copy Protection Needed

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Apr 26 19:08:34 CDT 2009

 >The consequence of which is that the customer has to contact direct by email or phone with a
hardware-related 'Fingerprint number' on first installation, and you have to run a utility and email
back their unlock key.  Which obviously would be a drag if you are talking high volume sales.

ROTFL.  Answering an email to provide a key to obtain a $400 sale is a PITA?  Hmmm...  I'll do it
for 50%.