[AccessD] windows vm

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:38:18 CDT 2009

John,

I'm not sure I understand the question but this is what I do with not known
problem.
Main Machine Vista 64 running MS Virtual PC2007.
The VM's are stored on my server (2003)
I run an XP pro VM with QuickBooks in it. Each time I exit QB it creates a
backup on the Server.

I just tested copying a folder on the main machine and pasting it back with
no problems.

HTH

Bill