[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Access-D Desktop

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Sun Aug 2 17:34:04 CDT 2009

Not enough cappeine in your copy?

John
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: 02 August 2009 22:40
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Access-D Desktop

No need to send a copy.  That won't change the error on Set objWord..

I've just commented out the "GetRunningApps" for now - along with the
'GetOutlookInbox"
since I don't use Outlook.   I'll try to track down the reason for the error
later.  I suspect it is
something to do with my Registry.

Up at my normal time. - I normally work through the overnight list mail and
check out my
Daily websites over a cup of copy at around 7:00am.

--
Stuart