[AccessD] Access-D Desktop

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:30:20 CDT 2009

Max,

Not sure why it doesn't work, I'm assuming you removed the word wraps or you
would have had error messages.

Our machines are similar except you have 3 logical processors???

I added the wrapper below to the GetSystem and ran it in an XP machine, and
the memory part worked fine. I had some errors with word.Application but
ignored them and got 1 GB.

if inStr(OSVersion.InnerHTML, "Vista") > 0 then
    GetSystem
 end if

I love the clocks, added Paris and Christchurch (NZ) and really don't need
the other stuff as SIW works for me.

Thanks for sharing

Bill

My Vista...
Operating System Microsoft® Windows VistaT Ultimate 6.0.6002
Service Pack (Major.Minor) 2.0
Computer Type SOHO Server
Physical No. of Processors Physical: 1
Logical No. of Processors Logical: 4
Architecture Type Architecture: 9(x64)
HyperThreading Architecture This is a hyperthreading architecture.
Total Physical Memory 4 GB
System Rating Scores:-
Processor 5.9
Memory 5.5