[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Access-D Desktop

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Aug 3 18:02:17 CDT 2009

...I use a vbs script for each of the "clocks" I wanted using the old Now()
function plus an offset and some simple dst tracking code ...the custom
field wizard really offers you an almost limitless ability to display
anything you want ...once it dawns on you that ANY vbs, WMI, environment, or
text field can be scripted, the door is wide open.

...as for the fm, there is a "print" button at the bottom of the help file
page ...amazingly, it prints the fm :)

William