[AccessD] Access-D Desktop

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Aug 3 18:08:36 CDT 2009

...uh huh ...take a look in the zip at my vbs script to show all my
hds/size/free space in neat columns ...I'm still quite proud of that one
...I've got a fancier version that uses if/then/else to post different
colored scripts if the free space or hd temp get out of safe zones but I'm
not happy with the refresh time it uses.

William