[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: OT: Web site photo album

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Tue Aug 4 13:07:48 CDT 2009

JC

...assuming IIS 7

...open the IIS Manager window ...select your server in the Connections pane
...on you Home Page you should have a Media Services pane ...check if there
is a Bit Rate Throttling icon below it ...if the extension is installed,
that's could be the issue if you added jpg to its mime types

...else check you performance pane to see if you are throttling the
bandwidth itself.

William