[AccessD] OT: Web site photo album

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Tue Aug 4 13:15:51 CDT 2009

Thanks John for the test drive... Been thinking about setting up one of
these... Was looking at the little HP system, but think it's overpriced for
its power. The only thing I do like about it is its size...

By the way I downloaded the Collage1.jpg pic. and was getting around
~60.1kb/sec..

WBR
Robert