[AccessD] Bing vs Google

Paul Rodgers paulrster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:22:23 CDT 2009

Of course, it's a battle between giants that we can't win. Some will prefer
the new one.

But if loyalty goes to who provides the best service to us all, who offers a
zillion open source services, who doesn't creep into one's machine with
something mockingly termed Windows Genuine Advantage, who doesn't feel
obliged to charge a fortune for Office updates, who doesn't start flogging
OS years before they should be out of the Beta stage, then I know which one
attracts me the  more.

Every so often I will compare, as Kathryn does, how SEO is going on the
other one. But I am unlikely to forget, I hope, which organisation has put
the most into IT without a ruthless determination to rip off even the
poorest nations.