[AccessD] Moderator Message

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 5 08:47:48 CDT 2009

It used to be that AccessD was a community of friends.  We had a TON of traffic every day, and off
topic stuff was not only allowed but encouraged, to build the comradery.  All that was requested was
a simple OT: in the subject line.

Now we have almost no traffic and even though nothing is going on, off topic stuff is discouraged.