[AccessD] Citrix

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Aug 5 17:10:24 CDT 2009

Hi Chester,

I'm pretty sure this will work.  I've recently been working with Access on
Citrix.  I have remote access to the Citrix server, and it's just like any
other server (this one uses Windows Server 2008).  Citrix is an application
that 'presents' different application to users - it's not the OS on a
server.

Good Luck!
Dan