[AccessD] Moderator Message

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:49:12 CDT 2009

Further to what Stuart said below,

I can hereby state that I will have no objection if anybody re-posts my
ramblings to other locations.

In fact, I would ask that they do so.  I do not want to deliberately post to
wrong list, but,  like many others, I just get caught up in the "debate" and
don't even look to see which list it is on.

Max