[AccessD] Moderator Message

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 6 06:21:49 CDT 2009

I think it's both.

 AccessD is still useful for specific problem solving (and discussing new versions) and
should remain as a resource for newcomers to Access as well as to those of us who have
been using it for years.  We have a huge repository of collective knowledge here and you
can be sure that the quality of advice will be far higher than you would get from random
googled links.

Tech OTOH *is* more like a virtual chat room among friends who share Access as a
common background but who both like to keep up with developments in a wide range of
technologies and also respect the knowledge available when they have specific problems in
all sorts of areas.

--
Stuart