[AccessD] Moderator Message

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 6 16:05:17 CDT 2009

I have often wondered how Experts Exchange stays in business.  I have
been a member in the past, but never could find the answers I needed
(where were those MVPs then, I wonder) and I resent not being able to
preview an article before I decide that I'm willing to pay for it.  It
irritates me no end to follow a search link and discover I have to pay
up and sign in to even find out whether the piece is relevant.

Charlotte Foust