[AccessD] Moderator Message

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:36:33 CDT 2009

We have some constraints to keep in mind.

1) We are run by volunteers. Everything we do in supporting what we
have is done without any compensation and so is for the most part fit
in between "real work" and life in general for the people that do
these things, particularly Bryan as the listmaster and Jim Lawerence
as the Webmaster.

2) We don't have much available cash or income to support a lot of
bandwidth and website hits.

I personally like the current method of distribution. I don't really
care if our solutions show up on search engines or not. Just my
opinion. I use a seperate G-Mail e-mail account for listmail mail
though too so I don't have the list mail "clogging up" my regular mail
accounts. G-mail's grouping messages by subject into threads works
fabulously for list mail such as ours various lists.

GK