[AccessD] Moderator Message

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Aug 7 10:54:13 CDT 2009

The Cobb Group's site was not generalized, Susan.  A journal is a
completely different proposition from EE.  I subscribed to any number of
online journals over the years and was fine with it.  EE is just an
amorphous bunch of "answers" that aren't searchable so you don't know
whether they're worth paying for or not.

Charlotte Foust