[AccessD] Access poll

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Aug 8 11:08:32 CDT 2009

<rant>

I have looked at the new applications and I have to say, interface is one small part of application
development and it is obvious to the most casual observer that these apps were designed by the same
summer interns that designed the original apps 15 years ago.  Which for starters means that the
designer started college 15 years ago and are still plugging away at college 15 years later.

One of the very first things we learn as developers is NEVER use spaces or special characters in
object names (table, field or query names etc).  Look at the crap they name stuff.

If they can't even do the basics...  And if they think this is a good example to use to demo their
stuff, what does that say about the underpinnings?

Nuff said.

</rant>