[AccessD] Access poll

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Aug 8 11:58:30 CDT 2009

<<<
All the bad-mouthing about Access 2007 is based on a
failure to investigate what profound improvements lurk therein.

Agreed.
Not going to start Access X (<2007) vs. Access 2007) flame.
Just stating about my experience with MS Access 2007 development.
And as you know I have intensive experience with working with MS Access
since MS Access 1.1, especially with Access 2.0, Access 97, skipped Access
95, almost skipped MS Access 2000 and MS Access 2002(XP) and I have done
quite a lot of development work with MS Access 2003. You can find software I
have done running all over the world for all MS Access versions including MS
Access 2007 - have a look www.4tops.com and www.helpgenerator.com (I do not
work for that company nowadays, nor have I any shares in it or any profits
from its current business).

Thank you.

--
Shamil