[AccessD] Access poll

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 12:55:09 CDT 2009

Tom:
I think you have just nailed the resentment that many of us feel.
Many of us have spend years developing stuff which interfaces to the client
and which is now obsolete.  The "back room stuff" is largely unchanged.
BUT there is no BUTTON to opt for the earlier version and NO MARKETING from
MS to say that the ENGINE is the same, so when a developer goes to a client
and says "Here is a solution to your needs"  the client say, "What, 2003.  I
heard that the latest was 2007, and that itself is 2 years ago"

Max