[AccessD] OT:PDF Printers

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:43:29 CDT 2009

Hi guys,

Definitely OT but I have just tried to install my PDF Printer (you know,
where it thinks it is a printer driver and appears in the printer list but
displays content as a PDF where you can view/save it).

Anyway, I purchased one some time back and just tried to install it on my
x64 system but no go. The manufactures are offering me a discount of a later
model but I was wondering if there were any freebies before I spend my cash
which would be better spent donating to AccessD (that last bit is to stop me
being told off for OT'ing on a Sunday).

Max