[AccessD] OT:PDF Printers

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Aug 10 11:44:01 CDT 2009

I had much experience with PrimoPDF:
1) poor GUI, no defaults set for command buttons, too many steps in creating
an image - defaults never "stick".
2) gets tripped-up with many web pages with images....it's almost imperative
to put the web page into PRINT format before sending it to the PrimoPDF
print driver.
3) very slow PDF generation

No comparison to Adobe PDF writer.