[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 09:03:21 CDT 2009

> 1) Dozens of technologies

John - that is the key problem in my mind.
I don't think I've met very many developers that knew all of these well:
raster graphics (Photoshop), vector graphics (Illustratator), CSS,
Javascript, HTML, XML, SQL, SQL Server, MVC Frameworks, application servers,
ASP.NET, etc, etc...
And the list just goes on and on.
Now add all of the new interactive stuff like Silverlight and it's
mind-boggling.
However, the "UI clumsy" problem is disappearing with these new DHTML
technologies.