[AccessD] Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 11 16:04:40 CDT 2009

Hi Ken

Highly recommended. With an Access background, a bit hard to get acquainted with, but once you've got that far it's a wonderful and awesome tool. And free. Screen rendering is better than Access reports and export to Excel and PDF is ready by default producing stellar output.

/gustav

>>> kismert at gmail.com 11-08-2009 19:50 >>>

Shamil Salakhetdinov:
> What about MS ReportViewer Control and it supporting .NET Frameworkclasslibs?
> I do like the latter [MS ReportViewer control/MS SQL Reporting Services] more now...

I haven't looked at that recently. The choice of a robust reporting platform
is a critical one for any migration plans for our app, so MS SQL Reporting
Services could possibly tip the scale to a more .NET oriented approach. I
will have to re-evaluate this option.