[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Zoho Access Migration Plugin

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Aug 11 16:37:43 CDT 2009

Doesn't matter what *you* use - the lcd is the just the poorest performing browser you have
to design for when building a web site or web-based application.

The LCD at present would have to be IE6.

Based on Marketshare:
http://marketshare.hitslink.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=2

IE8  only has  12% of the market
IE6  still has the highest market share with more than 1 in 4 using it. It's the most popular
browser out there as well as  certainly being the "lowest common denominator".

--
Stuart